Friday, January 11, 2013

500 Gestures

Hit the halfway mark today with my gesture drawings. Since it's a Friday, I wanted to do something different today, but ended up doing my regular linework drills, 2 pencil mastercopies (I'll post on Monday, when I complete the set of 3) and another 100 gestures. Better than nothing. Happy weekend everyone!


I just watched Gina's latest post and found out that she's a fellow steampunk aficionado. In display of solidarity, I will post my redesign for the dynamic sketching car week. I ended up designing a Steampunk Victorian Vigilante. I liked the concept, but my execution was a bit disappointing, so I never submitted the final layout for Peter's review at the end of the quarter. I'll probably revisit this idea once I get some more drawing experience under my belt.