Tuesday, December 18, 2012

End of CGMA 2012 Fall Quarter

My Dynamic Sketching class is coming to a close. It was incredibly tough and extremely rewarding. I feel I've made tremendous progress in the last 8 weeks. This week is dedicated to tidying up all the work done through the quarter and completing the final redesign.

On that note, here are some highlights from the last 2 months of my training:





Not only did I make a few nice drawings, I also get to put my design skills to good use.

For the final redesign (the submersible craft) I decided to make a full circle and use a very basic organic shape. My goal was to apply all the techniques and principles that I've learned in the past 2 months and turn a simple abstract shape into a representation of an object. I hope the final result makes sense.